Bunge Foundation - Edition 50 • Year 6 - September / October 2009 - Jornal Cidadania
Jornal Cidadania

Jornal Cidadania • Edition 50 • Year 6 - September / October 2009

More in this edition...

15 years contributing to history and society

Changes in customs, technologies and industrial processes. Evolution in design, marketing and advertising. The history of industry. Shifts in agribusiness.

Encounter between knowledge and excellence

“Very soon Asian countries will be the main exporters of ornamental tropical fish from the Amazon”, said Adalberto Luis Val, of the National Amazonian Research Institute, underscoring the need for further studies on Brazilian biodiversity.

Brazil reviews its routes of abandonment

In Brazil around 80 thousand children – most aged 12 or more – live in children’s homes. Of these, only 10% are eligible for adoption. The other 90% are awaiting a judicial decision about their future, in cases which frequently drag on for years and years.

Companies also make history

Peter Burke, an Englishman who teaches at Oxford University, is a leading contemporary historian, widely recognized for his studies on modern culture and his theories on historiography.

Sustainable Cities

Architecture and urban planning make the present the cornerstone of the future

This edition was published in 08 de October de 2009 with 6 articles on the Jornal Cidadania's page.

Previous Editions

What is the Jornal?

Logotipo do Jornal Cidadania

The Jornal Cidadania is a Bunge Foundation publication, it was released in 2001, it's objective is to spread knowledge and ideas and estimulate actions and sustentable practices.

18 online edition

65 printed editions

 Duplicate entry '1091804' for key 'PRIMARY'